7 thoughts on “Lambo

1. Evan

Hi Evann,
    I like Lamborghini’s too. my favorite one is the Aventador SV but if I was to have one car it would be the Koenigsegg Agera RS.

Reply
  2. Trey

Hi Evann,
    looks like a great choice! I like Lamborghini’s as well. My favourite type is an Aventador SV and a Hurrican. If I had any car it would either be an R-34 Nissan GTR Skyline, or a Lamborghini Hurrican.
    Bye now, from Trey

Reply
  3. Briana

Hi Evann,
    I don’t know much about cars but I do know that my dream car is a Tesla I love there cool door and how they don’t need gas! It would probably be olive green because I love that color on cars. When i’m older that’s the car I won’t to buy. I hope you have a great day bye!
    -Briana

Reply
  4. Abbey

Hello Evann,
    That is a super cool car! How did you get the picture to do that rainbow thing? That would be so cool to have a car that could do that! How are you planning to get 1 million dollars? I am not a car person so I do not really have any favorites. Goodbye and have a awesome day!
    Sincerely, Abbey

Reply
    1. Evann Post author

hi abbey ya that is a cool car what tipe of car would you like batter a tesla or a Lamborghini by now -Evann

Reply