The Letters of the Alphabet

ABCs. Christian Bélanger via Compfight

A,  is for apple because  they are delicious.

B, is for breakfast! I like to have toast & peanut butter.

C, is for cat. We have had one before and now my sister might get one.

D,  is for dad. My dad’s pretty cool because he makes me dinner.

E,  is for Evann–that’s me!!!

F,  is for food. Hashbrowns are my favourite.

G,  is for girl. I think they are pretty.

H,  is for hat. I have tons in my locker

I,  is for is ice cream. I don’t really like because it doesn’t make me feel good.

J, I like jumping on the trampoline.

K,  is for Sponge Bob working at the Krusty Krab.

L,  I have a pretty cool friend named Lane.

N, I badly need to clean my room.

O, I really like the movie “Home.” The main character is named O.

P, I love getting a popsicle Thursdays after school.

Q, I want to practice doing a 360 on my scooter so I can do it quick.

R, I don’t like Razor scooters because of the way some of them fold up.

S, I like Superman because he’s my favourite super hero.

T, I want to learn how to do a tail whip on my scooter.

U, I like unicorns because they’re awesome.

V, I don’t like vanilla ice cream!

W, I like to go to the beach and watch the waves.

X, I like the movie X-men, and my favourite  one is Wolverine, Logan.

Y, We need the  yellow sun to survive on earth.

Z, I like zombies movies because they’re scary.

Save

Save

Save

15 thoughts on “The Letters of the Alphabet

1. Cadence

Hello my name is Cadence! I like how you used your name for the letter E. In my opinion zombies are awesome…..ly….scary. When year do you think a zombie apocalypse might come?

Reply
  2. tylerhhkms

Dear Evann,
    I really like the structure of this poem! I loved how you incorporated every letter of the alphabet. My favorite line was when you said “K is for sponge bob working at the Krusty crab.” I liked this because spongebob used to be my favorite show when I was younger.

Reply
  3. Preslee

Hi, my name is Preslee. I like for V how you said you don’t like vanilla ice cream. I don’t either unless it has toppings. It’s WAY too plain!

Reply
  4. Aidan Y

Hello Evaan. I’m Aidan from Mrs. Kriese’s class in Texas. How old are you? I feel you might be a littlllllle to young to think about girls. Superman is pretty cool, but Green Latern is better. Also, do play any sports? He beginning and end are teacher requirements. If you’d like to visit my blog, I’m at http://edublogs.eanesisd.net/aidan4238/.

Reply
  5. Evan

Hi Evann,
    Some of these relate to me like when you said W is for Wave because I go to California and I surf the Waves. I like surfing because its a good challenge and its always fun being near the ocean. I like hash browns to.
    Evan,

Reply
  6. Jennifer

Hi Evaan. I’m Jennifer from Mrs. Kriese’s class in Texas. I wish I had a pet, but since my mom is allergic to animal fur I can’t. How old are you? I liked how you did K for Krusty Krab. Hashbrowns are also one of my favorites too, but I think that I like chips better. If you would like to visit my blog, I’m at http://edublogs.eanesisd.net/jennifer86002023/.

Reply
  7. Emma

Hello Evann. I’m Emma from Mrs. Kriese’s class in Texas. I love your thoughts about food. I LOVEE hashbrowns, especially when they are crispy! Also I don’t like vanilla ice cream either, it gives me a weird feeling and I get really nauseous. If you’d like to visit my blog, I’m at http://edublogs.eanesisd.net/emma4391/.

Reply
  8. Ryan from Texas

Hi Evan,
    I am Ryan in Mrs.Kriese’s class in Texas. I saw that you are trying to do a tail whip. I used to watch this guy on YouTube named Tanner Fox. He is very good at scootering and makes funny videos. You should watch one of his scooter videos. If you would like to visit my blog I am at http://edublogs.eanesisd.net/ryan87072023/.

Reply
  9. Jake

HI Evann,
    It’s Jake. I read your alphabet poem and there were some cool things in it. I like the part about you practicing to do a tail whip on your scooter. Have you been able to do a tail whip yet?
    Sincerely, Jake

Reply
    1. Evann Post author

Hi Jake It Is Evann I see You LIke my post on my alphabets It was lots of fun you should make one I would lIke to see It By jake.Evann

Reply
  10. Daniel

Hi Evan, I’m Daniel from Mrs. Kriese’s class in Texas. I like how your class did the alphabet thing and I think that I might try that on my blog. Does ice cream just make you not feel good because you don’t like it, or is it something else? Also, do you like cats or dogs better? If you’d like to visit my blog, I’m at http://edublogs.eanesisd.net/daniel87572023/.

Reply
  11. Sarah

Hey Evann. It’s Sarah.
    I’ve read everyone’s blog, and yours was one of the last people’s I read. I like your Alphabet thing. Did the whole class have to do this last year? Do you know if we have to this year?
    Anyway, I didn’t know you had a cat. That’s cool, I used to have 2. What’s her/his name?
    My favourite letter you did was G. Gotta say, I agree with you there. 😁
    Bye,
    ~Sarah

Reply
  12. Julia

Hi ,I’m Julia. I like for F and how you said you love hash browns. I love hashbrowns too. I had it a couple of days ago.

Reply
    1. Evann Post author

HI julia My name is Evann i love hash browns so much they are awsome I think they are so cool I like Them burnt They are the best burnt how do you like your hash browns Evann.

Reply