13 thoughts on “Skateboarding

1. Blake

Hi Evann
    I think your post on skateboarding is really cool. I don’t skate board but it sounds like fun. Sometimes I go to the link and scooter. Hope to see more posts from you soon
    -Blake

Reply
  2. Carson

Hello Evann
    I also like to skateboard, my best trick is a kick flip. I have been skateboarding for a couple months, Almost a year. I have a Plan B board, speed demons trucks, and alien workshop wheels. I like to go to the link to but I mostly scooter at the link.
    ~Carson

Reply
  3. Kimberly

Hey Evann!
    I have wanted to get into Skateboarding for a while, but I never quite got on-BOARD with it. I know that was a terrible joke, but still, I’ve wanted to skate, but I never got a skateboard… YES I’M A GIRL SAYING THAT. Deal with it =)
    I haven’t been to The Linc, but it does sound like a cool place! Great job with the post!
    ~Kimberly

Reply
  4. bradysd33

Hi I’m Brady I live in Chilliwack BC
    I’m writing to you today because I scooter but I suck at skateboarding but I love going to skate parks and my friends taught me a tail whip.

Ps Where do you live.

Reply
  5. Ben

Hi, I’m Ben from Mrs. Kreise’s class in Texas. There’s a lot of people who have moved here from California, and they like to skate. I’ve never actually tried, but it seems like it would be a really fun thing to learn.
    Also, I once visited British Columbia, and everything was scarily perfect and clean.
    Here’s my blog.
    http://edublogs.eanesisd.net/robert8482022/

Reply
  6. Brianna Piccinich

Hi Evann,
    Great post! I can’t skateboard but I’ve always found it interesting, especially with all of the cool tricks. I’m sure you will pop shuv-it in no time!
    -Brianna

Reply
  7. Evan

Hey Evann,
    I like to skate board to but I mostly like to long board. I have fun going down big hills. I sometimes go so fast I get speed wobble then fall and get road rash all over my body. although I am not good at trick like kick flips or pop shove-it’s I can still skate around.
    Evan,

Reply
    1. Evann Post author

I Like to skate bode to school everyday it is so fun do you like when you get lots of speed down hills it is so fun

Reply
  8. Trey

Hey Evann, It’s Trey.

I see you like to Skate Board. I like your post but i’m not the best at skateboarding. I can barely ollie lol. But I do Tech Deck which I notice you do to. I can impossible, quad heel flip and much much more! Id like to skate but still stick with my passion which is Scooter riding. I’m not sure if you seen my comment on your scooter post but I’m pretty good at it. My best flat tricks are Half Cabb Downside tailwhip Fakie, 360, Fakie tailwhip tailwhip to 180 and I could also grind (Feeble).
    Looking forward to more posts!
    Trey,

Reply